Which Loan Would You Like?
There are so many loan programs out there, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. When you work with Global Key Capital, you won’t be forced into a loan program that isn’t a good fit. We take your needs, credit history and goals in mind when creating your financing plan.
We encourage you to take a look at our various loan programs below and get a feel for your general options. Our passionate team is here to help you find the perfect, customizable loan and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions. You can fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page and someone will reach out shortly.
- Up to 95% LTV FICO score 640
- 30 year fixed as well as ARM products
- Cash out, purchase, Investment, Rate/Term reduction
- Government-backed mortgage for the Federal Housing Admin (FHA) with low down payment and less strict credit requirements
- Popular for first-time homeowners
- May be approved with 3.5% down vs. 20% that is required on other loan programs
- Financial hardship relief may be available
- Home financing for veterans, active military, or their surviving spouses
- Issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration
- No down payment required for eligible homebuyers, compared to conventional loans that generally require a 5% down payment, and FHA loans require 3.5%
- Limitation on buyer’s closing costs
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types
- Loan that exceeds the conforming loan limits as set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Rates tend to be a bit higher on jumbo loans because lenders generally have a higher risk.
- Financing available up to $10 million.
- Convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount instead of having multiple mortgages.
- Competitive pricing.
Stated Verified Income Loans
- No income docs required
- Min FICO 660
- No tax returns
- No paystubs
- No W2’s
- Up to 90% LTV
- Purchase, Refi, Cash Out
- Primary, Investment
- Gifts allowed
- Bank Statement Loans
- No FICO required loans
- Fix and Flip Investor Loans
- Commercial Property 5+ units
- Non Warrantable Condos
- Construction Loans and more!
Our Loan< Process
WE HAVE A CHAT
We’ll meet and have a discussion. A loan officer will consult with you on your credit, manage expectations, and go over in detail what your available financing options are based on your situation and needs. We’ll then help you pick your perfect match loan, including the loan program and interest rate, that is ideal for your family.
APPLY FOR LOAN
We move full speed ahead with your application, which includes gathering as much information as possible upfront. We’ll then inform you if additional documents are needed, including tax returns, pay stubs, bank statements, and employment history.
APPRAISAL & UNDERWRITING SUBMISSION
After we receive the requested documents, we’ll promptly order an appraisal, title insurance, tax transcripts, verify your employment, and gather other documents needed for closing. One of our loan processors reviews the paperwork to “pre-underwrite” your loan, then it’s submitted for underwriting. Our underwriters rapidly, but thoroughly, access your loan to have it released within hours
Conditional Approval & Loan Commitment
This is the step when you can breathe a sigh of relief. Your loan has been approved, but it comes with conditions that must be met before it can close. You’ll receive your loan commitment subject to these conditions, which your loan officer will work with you to address and resolve.
Outstanding Documents Submitted For Closing
We’ll gather your additional documents noted in the conditional approval, as well as the third-party paperwork we ordered on your behalf. We then submit it all to the underwriter for “clear to close” on your loan.
Underwriting Sign Off
The underwriter reviews your loan, affirms that all conditions have been met, and signs off on approval. Now your loan is officially ready to close!
Congratulations! You’re about to become a homeowner. We’ll schedule your closing, work with escrow and title to assemble the final paperwork, and confirm the total funds needed at escrow. The last step is receiving the keys to your new home!